- Digijunky undertakes all projects under the scope of objectives that determine the direction / route followed by the project.
- All Web Design / Web Development/ Web Applications Development / Search Engine Optimization / Facebook Design / Logo Design / Multimedia / E-mail Marketing / Search Engine Marketing like PPC are carried out and accepted after total analysis and creation of a complete scope document, in order to ensure that our teams have full understanding of the work needed to be done, eliminating possibilities of any project cancellation / reversal / dispute
- Since Digijunky and the client understand that there is work involved to achieve every milestone of the project and completion of every module, a refund would not be possible for the work once assigned to us
- Payments for custom design projects / above services are made to us in increments by client is non-refundable. If a project is canceled or postponed, all charges paid are retained by Digijunky and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
- If we receive a chargeback or payment dispute (i.e. PayPal Dispute) from a credit card company or bank, your service and/or project will be suspended without notice. A $50 chargeback fee (issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. Instead of issuing a chargeback, contact us to address any billing issues. Requesting a chargeback or opening a PayPal dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund. Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment.
- No cancellations are entertained for those services that the Digijunky marketing team had offered on special occasions. These are limited occasion offers and hence cancellations are not possible.
All cancellation and Refund requests must be made in writing and communicated via email to firstname.lastname@example.org